Subject Re: [IBO] Problem with IBO and CachedUpdates
Author Paulo Henrique Albanez
> When you ApplyUpdates, IBO goes through the cache starting at row 1, until
> it finds the first inserted row - that is new row 3!

Helen, only that TIB_Query is not working this way.

Original dataset:

row 1 <--- cursor is here
row 2
row 3
row 4

Update rows 1, 2 and 3:

Updated row 1
Updated row 2
Updated row 3
row 4 <--- cursor is here

Move the cursor to row 1:

Updated row 1 <--- cursor is here
Updated row 2
Updated row 3
row 4

Run ApplyUpdates:

IBO update row 3
IBO update row 2
IBO update row 1

Affert ApplyUpdates.

row 1 <--- cursor is here
row 2
row 3
row 4

> Why is it a problem?

That it can cause several problem, mostly if the application demand an order
in updates/Insets, also is confused for the user.

PHA
Nova Odessa / SP - Brazil