Subject RE: [IBO] Query using to different databases (GDB)
Author Kaputnik
AFAIK, Interbase cannot do this.
The only way I know of would be to create one transaction and two
connections for IBO, so you can do multi-database-transactions.
Masterlinks and Keylinks should work well with IB_Datasets spanning
several connections, so you could replace your left join perfectly with
a MD-Relation of two Datasets. Reporting is not an issue with this, and
I do not think you really need to display data in a single grid with
some fantasy :-)

Cu,

Nick Josipovic

BIT Institute