Subject Re: [IBO] Yahoo Crap
Author gerbreown
Would people behind a firewall be able to access a NNTP newsgroup? I
am NOT able to access most newsgroups because of our company firewall.

I have my group settings set to NO E-MAIL and I just browse the
messages on the web. I haven't seen any spam coming from my
membership in this group.

One thing that I don't like is that Yahoo has started putting
advertisements in the messages but I guess that is the price we pay
for a FREE service.

Just my $0.02...