Subject Re: [IBO] How can I use variables of type ARRAY in stored procedures?
Author Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)
At 06:50 PM 24-02-02 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello:
>
>Can I use variables of type ARRAY in stored procedures?
>
>I test with something like:
>
>DECLARE VARIABLE v integer[1:10]
>
>but It doesn't works.
>
>I see this code in a document of Interbase.

Did you also see this in the Language Reference text for DECLARE VARIABLE?
<quote>
Syntax DECLARE VARIABLE var datatype;

var -- Name of the local variable, unique within the trigger or procedure

datatype -- Datatype of the local variable; can be any InterBase datatype
except Blob and arrays

</quote>

["except" in this context means "excluding"]

Please would you post your SQL questions to the ib-support list...thanks.

regards,
Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)

** Please don't email your support questions privately **
Ask on the list and everyone benefits
Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at
www.ibobjects.com