Subject Re: [IBO] Can't get to online FAQ
Author Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)
At 06:21 PM 17-02-02 -0600, you wrote:
>When I click on the online FAQ the browser just sits there and never gets
>through to that area. All other areas have worked so far. I also cannot
>find the downloadable FAQ. Please tell me where it is at.

Don,
The Windows server that we use for the FAQ seems to be down at the moment. I've tried a remote reboot and, if it doesn't come up in the next few minutes, I'll chase up the host provider to do an on-site reboot.

Apologies for the inconvenience...

regards,
Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)

** Please don't email your support questions privately **
Ask on the list and everyone benefits
Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at www.ibobjects.com