Subject Re: searching datasets '%something%'
Author mmenaz
I don't know the answer, but consider that if you enter in a TIB_Edit something like:
*DUCK*
while in search mode, the resulting dataset will be of rows containing DUCK (so as LIKE %DUCK%)
This is something your user has to enter manually, or you can intercept before search is made...
Regards
Marco Menardi