Subject Re: [IBO] OrderingItems not working
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
Hi Kenneth!

I still don't understand why you are using a RIGHT JOIN here and would
suspect it to be the source of your problems unless proven otherwise ;o)
Another thing could be 'some values' (as I just found out Helen already
mentioned). I would believe this to be OK if 'some values' actually are
fixed values (according to Helen < 1K of fixed values), but if it is a
subselect then no wonder your query is slow. Never use IN (subselect) if
speed is an issue, go for EXISTS(subselect).

Set

PS! If it wasn't for The Firebird Foundation going public today, Helen
would have kicked you over to ib-support with this type of question.