Subject Re: How to get data into a table
Author Marco Menardi
My best advice is to buy Getting Started Guide (GSG) from IBObject official site. It covers the basic functionality of IBO, and it's a "must have" if you are a serious developer :)
FOr your specific problem, you have to do a "maste-detail" setup between the two queries. See GSG or the samples that come with IBO.
regards
Marco