Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_Connection Domain and SQLType Entries
Author Jason Wharton
I recognize there are some deficiencies of performance and I need to do some
work on it. For now it is pick and chose between the trade-offs.

Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

-- We may not have it all together --
-- But together we have it all --

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tiago Teixeira Barrionuevo" <tiago@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 4:00 AM
Subject: [IBO] TIB_Connection Domain and SQLType Entries

I have defined some column and fields attributes in TIB_Connection and
using Domain Entries and SQLTypes Entries from this connection. I noticed
that it´s turning my queries slow (very slow in some cases). In small
queries (2 , 3 fields) this isn´t realized but I have one query, for
example, with many fields and joins, that take 28 seconds to prepare and
without Domain and SQLType entries take 3 seconds. There´s any way to
optimize it?