Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_LookupCombo
Author Jason Wharton
Is it in Edit mode?

Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

-- We may not have it all together --
-- But together we have it all --

----- Original Message -----
From: "fabiopandin" <fabio@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 11:25 AM
Subject: [IBO] TIB_LookupCombo

Hi all..

In a Lookup Table TABLE1 (that I will use with a TIB_LookupCombo) I
have 2 fields in the KeyLinks and I have these 2 fields in a
KeySource table (TABLE2) to.

The KeyLinks relationship is made correctly and when I insert data in
TABLE2 the TIB_LookupCombo opens and work ok.

My problem is when I try to edit fields in TABLE2. The
TIB_LookUpCombo doesn´t permit the choose of another value.

Why it´s happening? Is that because I must have "One and Only One"
field in the KeySource to made the lookup?

Thank You.

Fabio.