Subject Re: [IBO] GSG042. YES LIKE.
Author Raymond Kennington
Jason Wharton wrote:

> I don/t remember the specific details of this but its purpose is to give
> greater control of connection-wide settings affecting the behavior of
> datasets in search mode. This corresponds with the NOTRAILING column
> attribute.
>
> Please just test it out and see how it works for you. Hopefully Geoff will

It might have different effects depending on the values of various other properties, and
without knowing what those properties are this becomes a large and cumbersome task.

There might also be effects that are not immediately apparent to me; I don't know yet
whether this applies to searching only or also to edits.

There's just too many unknowns, and even the experts don't agree.
--
Raymond Kennington
Programming Solutions