Subject Re: [IBO] AV in TIBOQuery and TIB_Query
Author Daniel Rail
Just to let you know that it didn't work for me. But, I'll just revert to
a previous version that this is supposed to work with, for this
exception. Also, I'll try to take the time to compare the source codes and
try to find the cause (I have Beyond Compare to help me). I'll let you
know when I find something. Does TIB_Query and TIB_Cursor use the same
code? And, if so then why it would work, prior to the change below, with
TIB_Cursor and not with TIB_Query?

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Daniel Rail