Subject RE: [IBO] Datapump auto DstLinks question - how to get column names?
Author Jung
Finally figured it out ...DataSet.Fields[i].FieldName.

My next problem is to find an appropriate event in the datapump component to
fire off the code that set DstLinks. I am looking for an event that happens
after the fields names are retrieved for both the source dataset and the
destination statement but before the pumping start. Any pointer is
appreciated.

Jung

-----Original Message-----
From: Jung [mailto:jungv@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 3:31 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IBO] Datapump auto DstLinks question - how to get column
names?

Now that I can't get the datapump component to provide auto DstLinks, I am
going to construct the links myself. I have spend the last 30 minutes
looking at the Help file trying to get a list of column names for a
tib_cursor but haven't found a way to do it. I am sure it is pretty simple
but for some reason I can't figure out.

Perhaps you know...

Thanks

Jung