Subject Re: [IBO] Selected rows in TIB_GRID
Author admforum
Ales,

The closest thing to your hint I found was: 'selectedBookmarks'.
It isn't clear to me at all how to make use of those bookmarks except
for the fact the exist within a Stringlist.

I'm trying to create a dialog with two TIB_GRIDS, each showing a
seperate table. user-selected rows in the first Grid/Table have to be
inserted in the other (table).

Do you think this Bookmark thing possibly will work (and how)?

Thanks,
Remco.
--- In IBObjects@y..., <akahanek@q...> wrote:
> I think you can use the TIB_Query.SelectedRows(var: AStringList)
method,
> which populates the supplied TStringlist object with the bookmarks
> selected records.
> Ales

IBO
> and sometimes things get too much for me :-)
>
> I'm looking for a way to retrieve the user selected rows
(<CTRL><LEFT
> MOUSE BUTTON> on row) in a TIB_GRID.
>
> Can't seem to find this topic in the help files.
>
> Thanks,
> Remco.

__