Subject Re: [IBO] DLL/BPL and app with lots of modules
Author Steve Fields
Tried it. Nope. (Also need to specify a password, etc. )
Might have worked in a older version of IBO but doesn't now.
Plus this will add up to a lot on connections if I were to
call this numerous times in a app.
Most every time I tried this I got a AV and then at one time
Delphi even crashed out on me.
Still trying to figure this one out....

Steve Fields