Subject RE: [IBO] Grid lookup

, Beneficiary.RPROVINCEID
, Beneficiary.RCITYID
, Beneficiary.RSUBURBID

,(SELECT TITLE
FROM TITLE t
WHERE t.TITLEID=e.TITLEID) AS BEN_TITLE

FROM MEMBERBEN b

JOIN Beneficiary e
ON (Beneficiary.BENID = MEMBERBEN.BENID)

WHERE (MEMBERBEN.MEMBERID = :MEMBERID)
AND (MEMBERBEN.OPTIONID = :OPTIONID)
AND (MEMBERBEN.FUNDID = :FUNDID)

KeyLinks for qryMemberBen :-
MEMBERID
BENID
OPTIONID
FUNDID

UpdateSQL :-
EXECUTE PROCEDURE UpdateBen (:TitleID, :Old.TitleId)

qryTitle SQL=
SELECT * FROM TITLE

KeyLinks:-
TITLEID=QRYMEMBERBEN.TITLEID

KeyDescLinks :-
TitleName=QRYMEMBERBEN.BEN_TITLE

The qryMemberBen is a dataset I create in the app(see my previous question
about this).
Title test is tagged as COMPUTED.

Thanks and Cheers,
Dion.