Subject Re: [IBO] Questions about new capabilities in IBO4
Author hans@hoogstraat.ca
CheckForReservedTokens defaults to TRUE (not FALSE as per docs) on a
TIBOTables/TIBOQueries connected via TIBODatabase.

The only way to set it to the fast (FALSE) way is to set
the GLOBAL ,to all forms, variable CheckForReservedTokens := FALSE
upon creation of the form holding the TIBODataBase.

I expected to find CheckForReservedTokens in

TIBODataBase.IB_Session.CheckForReservedTokens but
it is the first IBO parameter, I found as a global
declaration.

Best Regards
Hans