Subject Re: [IBO] Sorry about Post a several times
Author Helen Borrie
At 08:53 AM 17-09-01 +0000, kamen_lai@... wrote:
>Sorry, i don't know about the delay of my post , so i post a number
>of times.

Unfortunately, we seem to have settled into something of a pattern of delays with yahoogroups on weekends. It is affecting the other related lists as well. Last weekend it was further complicated for those using the newsgroup interface because the atkin news server was shut down for maintenance.

Let's just hope it settles down soon. Please do be patient with these holdups and wait for your postings to appear.

Best,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All