Subject Re: [IBO] Bad performance with IBO 4.2.Ef
Author Paulo Henrique Albanez
I am thinking about in modify the IBO, creating a property RollbackRetainingAction, where the programmer decides what to do, (rraNone, rraRefreshAll, rraRefreshRow "only the line"), and to send to Jason.

Can I?

PHA
Nova Odessa / SP - Brazil

----- Original Message -----
From: hans@...
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [IBO] Bad performance with IBO 4.2.Ef

Hello Paul,

I have been discussing this issue with Jason.

In a next IBO4 sub-release with a patch applied
to IBA_TRANSACTION.IMP for this pupose, you
you can only minimize the total refresh of all
open tables on a RollBack/RollBackRetaining by
keeping your Tables as much as possible in
Read/Only mode.

Best Regards
Hans