Subject Re: [IBO] Cursor unknown Error! please help.
Author Darren
Hi Hellen

Problem solved. Thanks for your help, you gave me enought to steer
me in the right direction. I found the Monitor Component by the
way...

The problem was I have 2 transaction components. 1 for editing, 1
for browsing. The browsing 1 set to autocomitt. The table
had 'switched' to the edit transaction. Restored it to the browse
one and its fine.

Thanks for your help

Darren