Subject Re: [IBO] Simple Question about delete clause
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
The help file states: "This property is used to supply a custom SQL statement that will take care of deleting the current row of the dataset." I
guess that explains why it complains when deleting several rows.

I think you're better off using a TIB_DSQL statement with your delete statement(s) and simply call ExecSQL or Execute (I've never understood the
difference between these two).

HTH,
Set