Subject Re: [IBO] IBO4 Package questions...
Author Carlos Mação
Thanks Nando, for your quick reply. You were right, after all it's just
another 380K. By the way for the people working with runtime packages and
worried about the size of application to distribute, i have been testing
with sucess, a good utility named ASPack (http://www.aspack.com), which
compress and decompress (at runtime) the exe's and bpl's, with no apparent
difference in speed and reducing the total size to 36% of the original size.

Carlos Ma��o
Portugal