Subject Re: [IBO] Funny IBOQuery.IB_Connection Property
Author Helen Borrie
bjt:

If you are using TIBO* data access components you should be using TIBODatabase for your connection. TIBODatabase emulates TDatabase and doesn't offer you a split between the connection and the transaction at the connection level. Use TIB_Connection only with the native TIB_* data access.

You can refer to the IB_Connection property of the IBOQuery.InternalDataset once you have made the connection through the IBODatabase.

Regards,
Helen