Subject Re[2]: [IBO] Does IBO 4 have DB Backup and Restore components?
Author Carlos H. Cantu
You will have to use the components from the "Interbase Admin" tab.

PS: They are not IBO, but they are free.

[]s

Carlos
WarmBoot Informatica - http://www.warmboot.com.br
Interbase-BR - http://www.interbase-br.com

gGc> I want to use these options within my Delphi application that will be
gGc> delivered to a customer so they will not have the command line
gGc> interface available to them as I am just giving them my application
gGc> and a database.

gGc> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/