Subject Re: [IBO] TiboQuery - recognize computed fields
Author Andrzej Zwierzchowski
Thanks,
I know it but I would like to recived this information from iboQuery after
I' ve opened it.

Best
AZ

----- Original Message -----
From: "Helen Borrie" <helebor@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: [IBO] TiboQuery - recognize computed fields

> At 09:03 AM 05-07-01 +0200, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> > How can I recognize computed fields in TiboQuery (IBO 3.6.Ba). I've
tried with property FieldKind, but instead of fkInternalCalc I've been
received fkData. I've tested properties Readonly and canModify too.

> In the Delphi Fields Editor, explicitly change the FieldKind to
fkInternalCalc, manually. It is also a good idea to set this field
explicitly ReadOnly, too. The VCL will allow "editing" of this field kind
but any changes will be ignored in the update.