Subject RE: [IBO] Multiple UPDATE statements in one TIB_DSQL?
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
OwnRoundingProc as STored Procedure cannot be used in that way! Only UDF's
are allowed in UPDATE statements.

Check out the Language Rerference for the complete UPDATE syntax:

UPDATE { table | view}
SET col = <val> [, col = <val> .]
[WHERE <search_condition>
<val> = {
col [ <array_dim>]
| : variable
| <constant>
| <expr>
| <function>
| udf ([ <val> [, <val> .]])
| NULL
| USER
| ?}
[COLLATE collation]
<array_dim> = [[x:]y [, [x:]y .]]
<constant> = num | ' string' | charsetname ' string'
<function> = CAST ( <val> AS < datatype>)
| UPPER ( <val>)
| GEN_ID ( generator, <val>)
<expr> = A valid SQL expression that results in a single value.
<search_condition> = See CREATE TABLE for a full description.

Thomas