Subject Re: [IBO] Problems installing IBO evaluation
Author Helen Borrie
At 11:18 AM 02-07-01 -0300, you wrote:
> I have a problem trying to install the evaluation version of IBO.
>Whan I try to build the package for Delphi 5, I have an error message. The
>compilator do not found some files with the .IMP extensions (they really
>don't exists in the .zip file that I have downloaded).
> How can I solve this problem?
>
>Regards from Brazil!

Regards from Australia!

The installation instructions are in the Introduction section of the help file (which you will need to unzip).

Anyway, the solution to your problem is to unzip the dcu's. You don't get full source with the eval version!! The D4_dcu.zip and D5_dcu zip are in the kit; if you need D2 or D3, you can get them from the same download page where you got the evaluation kit.

Do please read the instructions!

Helen

All for Open and Open for All