Subject RE: [IBO] Replication Problem
Author Gerhardus Geldenhuis
Hi
Should we not just stick with a binary compressed format. I dont think we
should use corba, soap or com/dcom to transport the data as they all add too
much overhead.

Btw I live in South Africa so my tomorow is one hour before you. ;-)
And also load-balancing is not realy part of the corba specification. It is
more part of the ORB implementation. Visibroker is a good example hereoff.