Subject RE: [IBO] Replication Problem
Author Gerhardus Geldenhuis
Thanks for the link.
It is probably frustrating finding people that just want something out of
the box and expecting it to work perfectly and expecting to learn it in 10
minutes. I am lazy but that was not my intention. I am planning on writing
something like that so if it can be helpful to have a SaveTableToFile
function :-) let me know when you start working on it and maybe I can
helpout.

Groete
Gerhardus