Subject RE: [IBO] Plugins
Author John Tomaselli
I don't think that's possible in this case. I compile each one on the same
machine at the same time. As mentioned, I can reference the Dataset, I just
can't assign it to any controls.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Wharton [mailto:jwharton@...]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 7:07 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] Plugins

You have two binary files that are talking to eachother. If they were
compiled with different versions of IBO and statically linked you will have
problems. If you use run-time packages then you are for sure referencing the
same compiled IBO code for both modules.

HTH,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com