Subject Re: [IBO] trouble with IBO 3.6dg
Author joerg@buhren.de
--- In IBObjects@y..., "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...> wrote:
> If you have both IBO versions handy get Beyond Compare and see if
there is a
> difference between IBA_Dataset.INT that would be the cause of this.
>
> I would but I'm about to skirt out the door to my office where I
have to put
> in a day's work for the boss...
>
> Regards,
> Jason Wharton
> CPS - Mesa AZ
> http://www.ibobjects.com

thanks for your response,

the compare of IBA_Dataset.int (3.6dg) with version 3.6dd tells the
following:
Vergleichen der Dateien IBA_Dataset.INT und
Component\IBO\DG\IBA_DATASET.INT
***** IBA_Dataset.INT
TIB_UpdateErrorEvent = procedure( DataSet: TComponent;
E: EIB_Error;
UpdateKind: TIB_UpdateKind;
var UpdateAction: TIB_UpdateAction )
of object;

***** \COMPONENT\IBO\DG\IBA_DATASET.INT
TIB_UpdateErrorEvent = procedure( DataSet: TComponent;
E: Exception;
UpdateKind: TIB_UpdateKind;
var UpdateAction: TIB_UpdateAction )
of object;

*****

***** IBA_Dataset.INT
like the BDE and VCL make you do.}
procedure InvalidateBookmark( const ABookmark: string ); virtual;
{: Sets this dataset as the current focused dataset for the default
session.}
***** \COMPONENT\IBO\DG\IBA_DATASET.INT
like the BDE and VCL make you do.}
function InvalidateBookmark( const ABookmark: string ): boolean;
virtual;
{: Sets this dataset as the current focused dataset for the default
session.}
*****
but I can't recognize here a reason for the Exception

Regards
Jörg