Subject Disconnect Troubles
Author Paul Irwin
Hmm... let me try to rephrase it, disregarding the code sample from before.
I trap the error and post a message to the main form. How can I attempt to
reconnect. The connection status of the TIB_Connection remains as
csConnected after the error. If I do Connect(), nothing happens because it
thinks it's still connected. If I do Disconnect(), I get another error and
the connection status remains csConnected. How can I make the
TIB_Connection component realize that it is not connected and force it to
try to reconnect?