Subject Re: [IBO] Resource upd_bar_rfrsh_filt not found
Author jomadpt@yahoo.co.uk
Hi Jason,

Thanks 4 the reply,

where do i can see the patch version?

Some weeks ago i send you a email asking for IBO for BCB5 then u gave
me a link to download and was what i done. My email is jomad@...
unfortanly since then i didn't have much time to try it, but i'd like
to do it asap, 'cause everybody is crazy about it :) .

The IBO_C5.bpl file is from 29-04-2001 , so probably this can help
you find the version i have.

I really like to try them

Thanks

Best Regards