Subject Re: [IBO] Before Post
Author kjteng@maxis.net.my
It works.

What we need to do is to check the OldAsString of the field against
the field value from the other query. Although this may not quite
convenient if there are many fields to check, it will definitely work.

It would be great if there is a method/property to tell us whether a
specific row has been changed (by other user) but we might be asking
for too much ...

--- In IBObjects@y..., murasr1.eti@m... wrote:

> "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...> on 06.06.2001 15:57:59
>
> Odpovìzte prosím - IBObjects@y...
>
> Komu: <IBObjects@y...>
> Kopie:
> Pøedmìt: Re: [IBO] Before Post
>

> Use a separate query and check the values of it with the old values
of the
> columns to be posted.
> I think it is easier to use a trigger to increment a "generation"
ID on a

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/