Subject RE: [IBO] Refreshing other records after the post
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Have a procedure that looks for the row that currently is the default,
clears the flag and returns the PK of such record, so you can refresh that
record in IBO. If no record exists, return an impossible PK for your case (a
negative value, for example). After that, you set the new default. I still
think that's easier to have a separate table holding the PK of the default.

C.