Subject Re: [IBO] Problems
Author Jason Wharton
Your components are not installed into the IDE. Install them and then it
will work.

Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "CTC" <ctc@...>
To: <ibobjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 7:46 AM
Subject: [IBO] Problems

Hi all,

I had uninstalled D5 Enterprise and installed again.
When I compile IBO_D5 package, I got the following errors:

1. Class TIB_TransactionSource not found. Ignore the error and continue?
.... Press Cancel..
2. Error creating form. Class TIB_TransactionSource not Found.
3. Error creating form: Ancestor for 'TfrmBase' not found.

Compile error messages: - 1655 - IBF_Query.pas - Undeclared identifier
IB_BCD .... etc

I´m using latest release of IBO.

If somebody could help me I´d appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Ricardo Costa