Subject Re: [IBO] Missing Databases
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:22 AM 23-05-01 -0600, you wrote:
>I was just wondering if it was possible to get the gdb files for all (or
>even the sql to create the gdb) for the sample applications.
>
>I'd like to run them to see how things work, but I don't have any of the
>databases?
>
>Am I just missing something?

Some of them do create their own databases.

The rest use the sample databases that come with InterBase and/or Delphi. If you are using Firebird, they might be missing...but check out *.gdb and *.gbk in
the /samples directory of InterBase and in the Program Files\Common Files\Borland Shared\Data directory of the drive where Delphi is installed.

Helen

All for Open and Open for All