Subject Re: [IBO] Query / join question
Author Jason Wharton
I have a table that is about 8,000 records as a lookup table. I use the POS
attribute on the OrderingLinks property. This makes it so that the query
will only fetch in a section of the records necessary instead of the whole
dataset.

It makes it behave a little like it was a detail of a master detail
relationship.

Give it a shot and let us know.

I recommend that you use POS=0.

Thus, your OrderingLinks entry will look something like this:

MYCOL=ITEM=1;POS=0

This is assuming it used to look like this:

MYCOL=1

Hope this helps,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ