Subject Re: [IBO] Data source and auto insert Help
Author comesailing@btinternet.com
Yes requestLive is set to true. The inserts via the IB_edits all work
fine and the record is there after I close the form which closes the
query etc. But I get these error messages when I try to put data into
a field directly ie not via the datasource. This is the case even
when the data I try to put into the field is such as to match
the 'where' clause.