Subject Re: [IBO] Re: New sub-release posted to all areas
Author Jason Wharton
What is happening is it is checking through all components on the form for a
reference to a session and I have some recursive logic that is being overly
aggressive about looking things over.

Simply put, I need to rethink a couple of things on this.
For now, you can revert the code back to its original state and keep the
other bug fixes by applying this change to the source of IBA_Component.IMP.

function GrabSession( ACmp: TComponent ): boolean;
begin
if ACmp is TIB_Session then
tmpSession := TIB_Session( ACmp )
else
if ( ACmp <> Self ) and
( ACmp is TIB_Component ) then
begin
// Revert back for now.
tmpSession := TIB_Component( ACmp ).IB_Session;
end;
Result := Assigned( tmpSession );
end;

It's quite near the top in the CheckSession method.

Sorry about this.

Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com