Subject RE: [IBO] ODBC driver
Author Mervin Pearce
Not to kick up a storm, however based on power and distribution we dropped
Crystal for the use of ReportBuilder Enterprise. These is much more control
over Graphical reports and no ODBC needed. Distribution is much leanier as
well

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurent GILBERT [mailto:laurent.gilbert@...]
Sent: 16 May 2001 08:04
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IBO] ODBC driver

Hi,

Interbase 5.6 package contains a ODBC driver which works with Interbase
6 in dialect 1.

For my project (DELPHI + IB + CRYSTALREPORTS), I tried many ODBC drivers
(free and share-ware) and I decided to use EasySoft driver. web site at
www.easysoft.com

Others sites :
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Ken_North/odbcvend.htm
(general)