Subject RE: [IBO] please help
Author Kevin Stanton
If you could send me the database and source, I would be glad to take a look
for you.
-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Bertin [mailto:daniel@...]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 1:44 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] please help

Hi all

I have a datamodule with IB_connection, keepconnection =true, connected =
true
and IBOtable1

in another form, iboquery1, database name, IB_connection =
datamodule1.IB_connection1
SQL = select * from disp_leg
where fsourcename = :source
and complete = 'N'
order by Fseta
on activate event for the form
if length(datamodule1.IBOtable1.FieldByName('fsourcename').asstring) > 0
then
begin
with form2.IBOQuery1 do
begin
close;
unprepare;
parambyname('source').asstring :=
datamodule1.IBOtable1.fieldbyname('fsourcename').asstring;
prepare;
open;
end;
end;

and then the run time error;

EIB_StatementError with message
'Statement must have an IB_Connection assigned.'

Could someone tell me what my problem is. It seems obvious but??
Thanks
Daniel

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor