Subject Re: [IBO] IB_WISQL remember?
Author s.beames@mailbox.gu.edu.au
Interesting......

Just for a laugh ;-( I thought I might recompile the latest IB_WISQL
source in BCB5 after downloading 3.6De. Now it doesn't remember any
of my connection settings, as per the previous emails on this subject.

Guess I'll have to go back to the smaller original I have from some
time ago.

...unless someone else has figured this out?

Cheers,
Steve

--- In IBObjects@y..., Marco Lauria <mslauria@t...> wrote:
> At 21.09 22/01/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>
> > I simply create a layout and then connect to a database. When
I disconnect
> >or change to another layout, the settings are saved. I can create
another
> >layout, change to the connection tab and put a db connection
string, open
> >windows, write queries, etc. and most settings are remembered.
> > The issue is: a layout is created before starting with your
settings. Jason
> >had the original model in this way and I expanded on this idea.
So, no apply
> >button.
> >

> OK, I agree I was answering to your phrase.
> >
> >> I create my groups
> >> my layouts
> >> and on layouts my entries
> >> then I fill the connection.
> >> The layouts are remembered as a tree
> >> but the connections are lost.
> >> I use it under w2k professional
> >
> > I don't see any difference between NT's registry API and
Win2K registry