Subject Re: [IBO] IB_Grid with LookupCombo...again
Author nforall@yahoo.com
May be, but I don't think so. When user browses
the data - it is not necessary to know how he (she)
must enter value for the field - manually or via
combobox.

Moreover, when TrackGridRow is True - I notice very strange
behaviour - combobox "slides", "floats" over the grid
so user don't know from which record value
it displays.