Subject [IBO] Re: TIBOBCDFields and TIBOFloatFields
Author dcalford@distributel.ca
Hi Jason

The standard components and greplace are not so bad, but the
origional database was based on clipper, then converted into BDE
with dbase as the backend, and I get the joy of moving it into IB.

The guy who did the bde work was very good at using every obscure
and peculiar bug/feature of the bde to get it to do things it was
never intended to be used for.

Right now I am looking at how to use boolean fields.
I have a domain that is a char(1) that I want IB to use as a boolean.

Do you have a quick one liner how to, that I can use so that IB will
define it as a boolean and handle the T/F correctly?

best regards

Dalton