Subject Re: [IBO] 'Not Implemented' error with IBO 3.6.D.d
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:28 PM 29-04-01 -0300, you wrote:
>Jason,
>
> Using IBO 3_6_D_d and D4 C/S, when I use a sql cursor on 'Cursor tab' of
>the
>IB_WISQL, clicking in next arrow of navigation bar, I get an error of 'Not
>Implemented' and IB_WISQL can't more close. I have to use CTRL_ALT_DEL to
>kill it.

What do you mean by "I use a sql cursor" ? What is the statement? You need an ordinary SELECT statement to open a TIB_Cursor...

'Not Implemented' indicates that you are using a type of statement to which the Next method does not apply.

The reason IB_WISQL can't close here is that you have started a transaction that could not be committed. In these circumstances, you need to go to the Transaction tab and roll the transaction back.

Cheers,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All