Subject Re: [IBO]
Author hans@hoogstraat.ca
Is it possible to plant some fancy looking downloadable tests (complete
installs, no source code), which show off IBO versus ODBC, IBX and
whatever else in speed and elegance. Speed seems to be question one.

Thus far this honor has been up to the soul who undertook to try IBO,
and may have given up doing so. It still takes a certain amount of
experience or maybe just guts to ask a question the world wide net.
(maybe you don't want to show your boss your ignorance. LOL)

Just a thought,
Hans