Subject Re: AW: [IBO] Offtopic: Data replication.
Author Dalton Calford
To anyone working on replication code and wanting some help.

I have extensive knowledge of the subject - and some source to share.
Unfortunately, my current work load has me working more hours than I
wish to admit. I am willing to share my experiences and what I know
with whoever wishes to lead such an effort.

Just don't expect immediate answers all the time (I will try my best,
but no promises).

best regards

Dalton