Subject Re: [IBO] Large Blob Insertion
Author Jason Wharton
> I think that would help Jason. Do you think it is something that you will
be
> able to address in the near future?

I really don't know for sure. I haven't had to do anything with BLOB column
support for a very long time so I don't exactly know it will be done.
I do recall that IBO is capable of knowing the allocated size from the
effective size of the blob buffer so it should be possible to add in the
ability for you to pre-allocate the buffer space that is needed. I just need
to make a way for you to do that.

FWIW,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ