Subject Re: [IBO] DataModule question
Author Paul Little
Well, I use a datamodule beacuse quite a few of my program units which
have db access are non-visual (i.e. no associated form). I started off
putting the components on the forms I did have but that soon got very
messy and a datamodule seemed to be a much better idea and now I know
where all my db components are!

hth
Paul

Hey, this is the first time I have posted an answer on this list. Do I
get a badge? ;-)